SHOCKING TRAGEDY: Hotel Maintenance Employee Loses Life In Electrocution While Fixing Billboard ๐ŸŽŠ The Scoper Media

Tragedy struck Thursday as a staff of a hotel was electrocuted at Okpanam, Oshimili North Local Government Area, Delta State, while carrying out repairs on hotel billboard

Hotel staff electrocuted while repairing billboard

Hotel staff electrocuted while repairing billboard

It was learned that the deceased who was simply identified Calabar, was electrocuted on top of a ladder while he was trying to repair the damaged billboard.

Sources said the deceased had climbed the ladder and was in the pprocess of working when the ladder accidentally touched the 33KVA line high tension pole.

Contacted, Police Public Relations Officer of the State command, Mr Bright Edafe confirmed the incident