‘Drama As Woman Is Rushed to Hospital After Swallowing Wedding Ring Boyfriend Put Inside Pilau √√ The Scoper Media

    A man’s wedding proposal almost turned into a tragic event after his Fiancee was rushed to the hospital where she was admitted after she accidentally swallowed wedding ring that had been placed in Pilau.

In a news report that has been shared by a reliable source of information, it has been revealed that the woman’s boyfriend, Jonathan put woman’s ring inside his food, she swallowed it before she was rushed to the hospital.

While reacting to this incident, Kenyans who took to their different social media accounts to express their opinions on the matter have called upon men to find better ways to propose to their women stating that it is so unfortunate that the woman could have died if they acted late.

According to the reports given by most Kenyans, they claimed that it is so unfortunate that most men use ways that could end up turning into tragedy and for this reasons, Kenyans who took to their different social media accounts to express their opinions on the matter have called upon men to find better ways to propose to their partners.

I don’t understand why people think that putting ring inside food is something that should be joked with. It is so unfortunate that the man was trying to be romantic but again, this is one of the things that should be gotten rid of, why if the woman had died. This is not a good way to propose@Lucy.

I think this is better. Let them swallow the ring because i feel like the man thought that he was going to reject him if he did it in public. Again, how is her mouth so big @Oscar.

More Details

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *