Man Who Attempt 5-Day Marathon From Lagos To Port Harcourt To Break Guinness Record Ends Up In Hospital √√ The Scoper Media

   A brave Nigerian man, Wene, embarked on a five-day marathon adventure that started at the Lekki toll gate in Lagos and ended at the hospital.


A viral photo captured the young man lying on a hospital bed receiving treatment for apparent burns. Wene, who embarked on the epic five-day marathon from Lagos to Port Harcourt in an attempt to break the Guinness World Record, seems to have had a tough time.

According to the report, which he shared on his Facebook page and confirmed with the caption “The pain is unimaginable”. He is currently hospitalized and receiving the necessary treatment.

He said, “Do I give time, distance to everyone? hour. scar? hour. mistrust? There is still time. Until then, Wene stays home!”

The Port Harcourt boy, who intended to motivate Nigerians, started his 5-day marathon on Sunday, October 15.

A training flyer showed that the trip began on Tuesday, October 17 and is expected to end on October 21.

See the post below:

In response to his hospital photo, fans commented in the comments section of his page and sent Quick recovery messages. Some reactions are shown below:

@YusufOAhmed_ said, “Man still achieved his aim”.

@Tonyboloncho said, “Wahala Wetin come happen. U nor run again”.

@EcheOdeh33 said, “At last he still set the record. He landed in the hospital”.😁😁😁

@BarryJoe…the guy tried ooo…I like his spirit ooo

@JosephineAkpa reveals…if I were to be the guy, I go out my babe for body for the marathon

@ShakkyOlayinkus said …as em name applies…wene…Wene ko, wéré nii…e good as wide animals no chopam for road


For Advertisement, Event Coverage, Public Relations, Story/Article Publication, and other Media Services, kindly send an email to:
More importantly, to stay updated with the latest news, health updates, happenings, and interesting stories, visit

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *